FEMA & RBI COMPLIANCES
Corporate and Individuals continuously face challenges to comply with FEMA/RBI regulations within the stipulated time, due to the complexities in various industrial segments.
Due to globalization, the importance of FEMA/RBI Compliance has increased manifold.
We have an expert team which specifically caters to the following work related to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 as well as other compliances required by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
· Drafting of agreements involving FEMA
· Advise on FEMA requirements for Overseas Investments by Indian Enterprises
(Outbound) and Investments by Foreign Enterprises/Foreign Residents in India
· Advise on legal, procedural and compliance aspects in relation to External
Commercial Borrowings (ECBs)
· Compliance with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) or External
· Commercial Borrowings (ECB) regulations and getting regulatory approvals
· Assistance in filing various Forms and Returns under FEMA & RBI Regulations
· Certification of Form FC-GPR, TCR, TCK & TDS for remittances of foreign
exchange and issuance of other Statutory Certificates under FEMA & RBI regulation.
· Compliance of the procedure for repatriation of income/assets from India.
· Transfer of shares from Indian resident to non-residents
· Setting up Joint Venture (JV)/ Partnership by NRI’s or persons of Indian origin.
· Compounding and Regularization of Offences of Non-compliances Assistance and
Advisory on any Foreign Transaction entered by the client.